The commissioner for the 2019 season is Eric Hyde. His direct email is email@example.com.
Tournament Seeds (thru regular season + tiebreakers applied)
|Rank||Team Name – Coach|
|1||U16 Play It Again Sports – Warren, Mark|
|2||U16 Slim Chickens – Johnson, Danelle|
|3||U16 Chick-fil-A – Carper, Justin|
|4||U16 Carpets Direct – Shum, Doug|
|5||U16 DICK’s Sporting Goods – Oltman, Dan|
|6||U16 Great Clips – Dostal, Jeff|
|7||U16 Certified Piedmontese Beef – Lockert, Matt|
Tournament Schedule – 2019
JSL will host a 2-game end-of-season tournament. (Updated 7/25) Click here for the schedule
. NOTE POSTED 7.22.19: Rain cancellations on 7/21 have pushed the tournament an extra day to finish July 30th. Please see updated schedule above.
Medals will be awarded to the top 2 teams based on final tournament results.
|Elks 6pm||U16 DICK’s Sporting Goods – Oltman, Dan||U16 Carpets Direct – Shum, Doug|
|Elks 8pm||U16 Certified Piedmontese Beef – Lockert, Matt||U16 Play It Again Sports – Warren, Mark|
|Elks 8pm||U16 Chick-fil-A – Carper, Justin||U16 Slim Chickens – Johnson, Danelle|
Advantages of playing high school baseball with the Junior Saltdogs
- Everyone plays. Everyone hits. Everyone plays multiple positions.
- No pressure. Just enjoy the game of baseball and have fun competing.
- Junior Saltdogs is affordable and a good value.
- Play on good fields with an end-of-season tournament
- Play on a team with your friends. No tryouts.
- Purchase the Saltdogs ticket vouchers as your fundraiser option and enjoy Saltdogs games with your friends or family.