Junior Saltdogs League
2018 registration is now underway for all our divisions!
Register before February 18 to avoid a $25 late fee.
Late registrations accepted from February 18-March 3 by online registration only.
After March 3, no additional registrations for U6-U14 will be accepted.
Please read the information below and the FAQ page carefully before registering. For our U16 (high school) division only, please note there is a second registration period in April/May (go to the U16 page for details on that).2018 Registration Tip Sheet
2018 Registration Letter (please read carefully before registering) 2018 Registration Form
There are two ways to register–either in person or online. Please note that mailed in registrations will not be accepted.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATIONS: Cash and checks (payable to “Junior Saltdogs League”) are accepted. To pay by credit credit, see “online registration” below. The dates and locations for our 2018 in-person registrations are:
- Sat, Feb 3 from 1pm-3pm at Auld Pavilion Rec Center, 1650 Memorial Dr
- Thu, Feb 8 from 6pm-8pm at Holiday Inn Southwest, 2500 Tamarin Ridge Rd
- Tue, Feb 13 from 6pm-8pm at Belmont Rec Center, 1234 Judson St
- Sat, Feb 17 from 2pm-4pm at Driven Academy, 445 N. 66th St
Advantages to registering in-person:
- Sample shirts (dri-fit style) are available in all sizes so you can be sure to order the correct size (shirt re-orders are $20).
- You avoid paying the online processing fee (apx 10%) which is charged by the online agent.
- If you select the Saltdogs ticket booklet as your fundraiser option, you will receive the booklet at registration (this will save you an extra trip to Haymarket Park to pick it up or a few dollars if you choose to pay the extra fee to have the booklet mailed to you or to use the Saltdogs e-tix system).
- Bring your bat and have your bat inspection done (see the box at right for the new bat rules for 2018).
- JSL board members are available to answer questions.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: While we highly encourage you to come to in-person registration, we also offer online registration as an added convenience. A processing fee (about 10%) is charged by the online processing agent and will apply to all online registrations. Credit cards are accepted for payment. The late registration period begins February 18 with a $25 late fee added. Final late registration deadline is midnight on March 3. [PLEASE NOTE: If your online registration processes correctly, at the end of it, you will get a screen stating it was successful as well as a separate confirmation email directly from Active.com (the online vendor) a few minutes later. Watch for these as well as for your payment to go through your account. Be sure to save the confirmation page and separate email confirmation that Active.com will send to the email address used in the online registration. These items are your proof of registration – they will be needed should we not receive your online registration for any reason. If you do not receive either of the above, you should assume that your registration did not process correctly. Please re-try the online registration or contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org for help (especially if you are close to the final March 3rd deadline). If you have any trouble registering online, you must contact Deb BEFORE midnight on March 3). Click here to begin the online registration process.
LATE REGISTRATION: Late registrations for U6-U14 will be accepted by online registration only from February 18 until midnight on March 3. See the paragraph above on how to know if your online registration processed correctly. In addition to the online processing fee, a $25 late fee will also be charged. After March 3, we will not accept any additional registrations for our U6-U14 divisions (no exceptions). If you’re wanting to register for our U16 division, see the U16 page for additional information.
NO REFUNDS: The JSL has a “no refunds” policy so before registering your child, please be sure their plans are final. If you plan to list a coach or friend request, you should be in touch with them before registering your child to confirm the coach/friend request’s plan for playing and for which division.
HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AFTER YOU REGISTER: Changes can be made until midnight on March 3 by emailing Deb at email@example.com. After March 3, we are not able to make changes.
QUESTIONS: Most questions can be answered by referring to our FAQ page but if not, please email Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org, President Dina Euler at email@example.com; Vice President Mark Svoboda at firstname.lastname@example.org, or your division commissioner using the email link on each division page at left.