Junior Saltdogs League
Registration for 2017 is now open for all of our divisions! Please read the information below and the FAQ page carefully before registering. For our U16 (high school) division only, please note there is a second registration period in April/May (go to the U16 page for details on that).2017 Registration Tip Sheet 2017 Registration Letter (please read carefully before registering) 2017 Registration Form
There are two ways to register–either in person or online. Please note that mailed in registrations will not be accepted.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION: Cash and checks (payable to “Junior Saltdogs League”) are accepted. To pay by credit credit, see “online registration” below. The dates and locations for our 2017 in-person registration are:
- Sat, Feb 4 from 1pm-3pm at Auld Pavilion Rec Center, 1650 Memorial Dr
- Thu, Feb 9 from 6pm-8pm at The Space, 5900 S. 58th Suite H (in the Trade Center directly behind Raising Canes)
- Tue, Feb 14 from 6pm-8pm at Belmont Rec Center, 1234 Judson St
- Sat, Feb 18 from 1pm-3pm at FUNdamental Athletics Academy, 8400 Cody Drive Suite K (14th & Yankee Hill Drive area)
Advantages to registering in-person:
- Sample shirts in all sizes (for 2017 we will use the dri-fit style) are available so you can be sure to order the correct size (shirt re-orders are $20).
- You avoid paying the online processing fee (apx 10%) which is charged by the online agent.
- If you select the Saltdogs ticket booklet as your fundraiser option, you will receive the booklet at registration (this will save you an extra trip to Haymarket Park to pick it up or a few dollars if you choose to pay the extra charge to have the booklet mailed to you or to use the Saltdogs e-tix system).
- Bat checks for U8-U14 divisions are done (see the box at right, also note that inspections are not needed for U6). If your bat was previously inspected by a JSL rep in a previous season and the sticker is still on the bat (white for U8-U14; green for U16), it is good for the upcoming season. Several other dates will be set in late April/early May for bat checks – dates/locations will be posted on the website when they are finalized.
- JSL board members are available to answer any questions you may have.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: While we encourage you to come to in-person registration, we also offer online registration as an added convenience. A processing fee (about 10%) is charged by the online processing agent and will apply to all online registrations. Online registration will be available until February 18 as well as during our late registration period of February 19 until midnight on March 4 with a $25 late fee added. Be sure to read the registration letter above before registering. [PLEASE NOTE: If your online registration processes correctly, you will get a screen stating "online registration was successful" at the end. Be sure to print the confirmation page and save the separate email confirmation that Active.com will email to the address used in the online registration. These items are your proof of registration - they will be needed should we not receive your online registration for any reason. If you do not receive the confirmation screen and/or email confirmation, you should assume that your registration did not process correctly and either re-try the online registration or contact Deb at email@example.com for assistance. If you have any trouble registering online, be sure to contact Deb BEFORE midnight on March 4th (the final late registration deadline). Click here to begin the online registration process.
LATE REGISTRATION: Late registrations will be accepted by online registration only from February 19 until midnight on March 4. See the paragraph above on how to know if your online registration processed correctly. In addition to the online processing fee, a $25 late fee will also be charged. After March 4th, no registrations for our U6-U14 divisions will be accepted (no exceptions). Go to the U16 page for more information about the later registration period for the U16 division only.
NO REFUNDS: The JSL has a “no refunds” policy so before registering your child, please be sure their plans are final. If you plan to list a coach or friend request, please be in touch with them before registering your child to confirm the coach/friend request’s plan for playing and for which division.
HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AFTER YOU REGISTER: If you need to make a change on your child’s registration form, this can be done until midnight on March 4 by emailing Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org. After March 4, no changes can be made.
QUESTIONS: Most questions can be answered by referring to our FAQ page but if not, please email Deb at email@example.com.