Junior Saltdogs League
Registration for 2015 is now! Details are below. Please read them carefully before registering. For our U6-U14 divisions, please see the information below. For our U17 (high school) division only, please note there is also a later registration period in May (go to the U17 page for details).2015 Registration Tip Sheet 2015 Registration Letter (please read before registering) 2015 Registration Form
There are two ways to register–either in person or online. Please note that mailed in registrations will not be accepted.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION: Cash and checks (payable to “Junior Saltdogs League”) are accepted. The dates and locations for our in-person registrations are:
- Sat, Feb 7 from 1pm-3pm at Auld Pavilion Rec Center, 3140 Sumner
- Tue, Feb 10 from 6pm-8pm at West Gate Bank, 60th & Old Cheney
- Tue, Feb 17 from 6pm-8pm at Belmont Rec Center, 1234 Judson St
- Sat, Feb 21 from 1pm-3pm at Auld Pavilion Rec Center, 3140 Sumner
Advantages to registering in-person:
- Sample shirts in all sizes are available so you can be sure to order the correct size (shirt re-orders are $20).
- You avoid paying the online processing fee (apx 10%) which is charged by the online agent.
- If you select the Saltdogs ticket booklet as your fundraiser option, you will receive the booklet at registration (this will save you an extra trip to Haymarket Park to pick it up or a few dollars if you choose to pay the extra charge to have the booklet mailed to you or to use the Saltdogs e-tix system).
- Bat inspections are done (see the box at right). If your bat was previously inspected by a JSL rep in a previous season and the sticker is still on the bat (white for U6-U14 divisions; green for U17 division), it is good for the upcoming season.
- JSL board members are available to answer any questions you may have.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: While we encourage you to come to in-person registration, we also offer online registration as an added convenience. A processing fee (about 10%) is charged by the online processing agent and will apply to all online registrations. Online registration will be available from January 9 thru February 21 and during our late registration period with a $25 late fee added from February 22 until midnight on March 7. Be sure to read the registration letter above before registering. [PLEASE NOTE: If your online registration processes correctly, you will get a screen stating "online registration was successful" at the end. Be sure to print the confirmation page and save the separate email confirmation that you will receive directly from Active.com as they are your proof of registration and will be needed should we not receive your online registration for any reason. If you do not receive the confirmation screen and/or email confirmation, you should assume that your registration did not process correctly and either re-try the online registration or contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You must contact Deb BEFORE midnight on March 7th (the final late registration deadline) if you have trouble registering online.] Click here to begin the online registration process.
LATE REGISTRATION: Late registrations will be accepted by online registration only from February 22 until midnight on March 7. See the paragraph above on how to know if your online registration processed correctly. In addition to the online processing fee, a $25 late fee will also be charged. After March 7th, no registrations for our U6-U14 divisions will be accepted (no exceptions).
NO REFUNDS: The JSL has a “no refunds” policy so before registering your child, please be sure their plans are final. If you plan to list a coach or friend request, please be in touch with them to confirm their plans before registering your child.
QUESTIONS: Most questions can be answered by referring to our FAQ page but if not, please email Deb at email@example.com.