Junior Saltdogs League
Registration for 2014 is now underway! For our U6-U14 divisions, please see the information below. For our U17 (high school) division only, please see the U17 page for details on the later registration period in May.2014 Registration Tip Sheet 2014 Registration Letter (please read before registering) 2014 Registration Form
There are two ways to register–either in-person or online. Please note that mailed in registrations will not be accepted.
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION: Listed below are the dates and locations for our in-person registrations:
- Sat, Feb 1 from 1pm-3pm at Auld Rec Center, 3140 Sumner St
Tue, Feb 4 from 6pm-8pm at West Gate Bank, 60th & Old Cheney(CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER, SEE RESCHEDULED DATE BELOW — posted 2/4/14, 7:15 pm)
- Tue, Feb 11 from 6pm-8pm at West Gate Bank, 60th & Old Cheney
- Tue, Feb 18 from 6pm-8pm at Belmont Rec Center, 1234 Judson St
- Sat, Feb 22 from 1pm-3pm at Auld Rec Center, 3140 Sumner St
Advantages to registering in-person:
- Sample shirt sizes are available so you can be sure to order the correct size.
- Bat inspections are done (see the box at right). If your bat was previously inspected by a JSL rep and the sticker is still on the bat (white for U6-U14 divisions or green for U17 division), it is good for the upcoming season.
- If you select the Saltdogs ticket booklet as your fundraiser option, you will receive the booklet at registration.
- JSL board members are available to answer any questions you may have.
ONLINE REGISTRATION: While we encourage you to come to in-person registration, we also offer online registration as an added convenience. A processing fee of about 10% will apply to all online registrations. Online registration will be available from January 6 thru February 22 and during our late registration period (February 23-March 8). Be sure to read the registration letter above before registering. [NOTE: If your online registration processes correctly, you will get a screen stating "online registration was successful" at the end. Be sure to print the confirmation page and save the separate email confirmation that you will receive directly from Active.com as they are you proof of registration and will be needed should we not receive your online registration for any reason. If you do not receive the confirmation screen and/or email confirmation, you should assume that your registration did not process correctly and either re-try the online registration or contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You must contact Deb BEFORE the March 8th deadline if you have trouble registering online.] Click HERE to begin the online registration process.
LATE REGISTRATION: Late registrations will be accepted by online registration only from February 23 until MIDNIGHT, MARCH 8. See the paragraph above. In addition to the online processing fee, a $25 late fee will also be charged. After March 8th, no registrations for our U6-U14 divisions will be accepted (no exceptions).
NO REFUNDS: The JSL has a “no refunds” policy so before registering your child, please be sure their plans are final. If you plan to list a coach or friend request, please be in touch with them to confirm their plans before registering your child.
QUESTIONS: Most questions can be answered by referring to our FAQ page. If not, please email Deb at email@example.com.