Game Field Locations
JSL does not own any fields. We rent fields from the city, colleges, and other private entities so we must schedule games on the dates and times that they allow us too.
The fields that we traditionally use are:
- Cooper – 6th & D St.
- Densmore – 6701 S. 10th St. (enter off 14th St.)
- Elks – Capital Parkway & Sumner St. (North of Jim Ager golf course)
- Fleming – 30th & Leighton area (enter off 33rd or 27th) – NOTE: Road construction will begin in early July 2017 (estimated start is July 5) which will close 33rd Street from Holdrege to Huntington. Click here for a map from the city showing ways to get to Fleming (blue lines).
- Lewis – 23rd & M St.
- Optimist – 5300 S. Folsom St. (southeast of YMCA fields)
- Peterson Park – 4398 Southwood Dr. (SW of 27th & Hwy 2)
- Union College – 56th & Calvert
- University Park (UNI) – N. 49th & Francis (behind the University Place swimming pool)
In addition, these fields may also be used:
- Ballard – 66th & Kearney
- Mahoney – 70th & Fremont
- Pine Lake – 60th & Pine Lake Rd.
- Tyrell – 67th & Baldwin
- 40th & Hwy 2 Park – S. 40th & Hwy 2