2022 registration is now underway for all divisions!
U6-U14 divisions: Regular registration (Jan 10-Feb 19); Late registration (Feb 20-March 5); No registrations accepted after March 5. If you’re registering and have any trouble (especially if its March 5th), call or email Deb (402/430-0390 or firstname.lastname@example.org) so she can help. On March 5th, she will be available by phone and email until midnight so don’t hesitate to contact her if you have any trouble.
U17 division: 1st registration (Jan 10-Mar 5); 2nd registration (mid-Apr to mid-late May – watch the U17 page for deadlines)
Homers Heroes division: register until May 12 using the registration form on the Homer’s Heroes page
- All registration for U6-U17 will be using our online system with payment by credit card or electronic check from a checking or savings account.
- During the regular registration period (Jan 10 – Feb 19) JSL will pay the online processing fee.
- During the late registration period (Feb 20 – midnight on March 5) a $25 late fee will be added for each player and parents will pay the online processing fee.
- After March 5, no additional U6-U14 registrations will be accepted (no exceptions). For the U17 division only, a second registration period will be opened in late April (see the U17 page for details)
To register, review the information below and then click the red REGISTER NOW button:
- 2022 Registration Tip Sheet
- 2022 Registration Letter (see more on the FAQ page)
- Shirt size measurement guidelines - Youth sizes, Adult sizes
- If you plan to list a coach or friend request, touch base with them before you register your child so you can confirm the coach/friend request’s plan for playing and for which division so you can be sure to register for the same division.
- If your online registration processes correctly, at the end it will state the registration was successful. In addition, a few minutes later Active.com (the online vendor) will email a separate confirmation to the primary email used during registration. If you don’t see it in your inbox, please check your junk/spam folder. Also watch for the payment to go through your account within a few days. Be sure to save the confirmation page and separate email confirmation from Active.com. These are your proof of registration and will be needed should we not receive your online registration for any reason. If you don’t receive either of the above, you should assume that your registration did not process correctly. Please re-try the online registration or contact Deb at email@example.com for help (especially if you are close to the final March 5 deadline). If you have any trouble registering online, email Deb before midnight on March 5).
LATE REGISTRATION: Late registration for U6-U14 is from February 20 until midnight on March 5. A $25 late fee and the online processing fee will be charged for each player. After March 5, we will not accept additional registrations for our U6-U14 divisions (no exceptions). If you’re wanting to register for our U17 division, see the U17 page for additional information.
NO REFUNDS: The JSL has a “no refunds” policy so before registering your child, please be sure their plans are final.
HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AFTER YOU REGISTER: Changes can be made through March 5 by emailing Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org (she’ll reply so you’ll know she received it). After that time, we are not able to make changes.
QUESTIONS: Most questions can be answered by referring to our FAQ page but if not, please email Deb at email@example.com, President Dina Euler at firstname.lastname@example.org; Vice President Mark Svoboda at email@example.com, or your division commissioner using the email link on the appropriate division page at left.