2021 registration is now underway for all divisions!
- For 2021 all registration will be using our online system with payment by credit card or electronic check from a checking or savings account.
- During the regular registration period (January 11 – February 20) and JSL will pay the online processing fee AND you avoid a $25 late fee.
- During the late registration period (February 21 – midnight on March 6) a $25 late fee will be charged for each player and parents will pay the online processing fee.
- After March 6, no additional U6-U14 registrations will be accepted (no exceptions). For the U17 division only, a second registration period will be opened in late April (see the U17 page for details)
Before clicking the button above to register for our 2021 season, please read the information below:
- 2021 Registration Tip Sheet
- 2021 Registration Letter
- Shirt size measurement guidelines – Youth sizes, Adult sizes
- The FAQ page
- If you plan to list a coach or friend request, touch base with them before you register your child so you can confirm the coach/friend request’s plan for playing and for which division.
- If your online registration processes correctly, at the end it will state the registration was successful. In addition, a few minutes later Active.com (the online vendor) will email a separate confirmation to the primary email used during registration. If you don’t see it in your inbox, you might also check your junk/spam folder. Also watch for the payment to go through your account within a few days. Be sure to save the confirmation page and separate email confirmation from Active.com. These are your proof of registration and will be needed should we not receive your online registration for any reason. If you don’t receive either of the above, you should assume that your registration did not process correctly. Please re-try the online registration or contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org for help (especially if you are close to the final March 6th deadline). If you have any trouble registering online, you must contact Deb before midnight on March 6).
LATE REGISTRATION: Late registration for U6-U14 is from February 21 until midnight on March 6. A $25 late fee and the online processing fee will be charged for each player. After March 6, we will not accept additional registrations for our U6-U14 divisions (no exceptions). If you’re wanting to register for our U17 division, see the U17 page for additional information.
NO REFUNDS: The JSL has a “no refunds” policy so before registering your child, please be sure their plans are final.
HOW TO MAKE CHANGES AFTER YOU REGISTER: Changes can be made through March 6 by emailing Deb at email@example.com (she’ll reply so you’ll know she received it). After that time, we are not able to make changes.
QUESTIONS: Most questions can be answered by referring to our FAQ page but if not, please email Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org, President Dina Euler at email@example.com; Vice President Mark Svoboda at firstname.lastname@example.org, or your division commissioner using the email link on the appropriate division page at left.