- 2021 baseball rules for all divisions [New rule effective 6.10.21 for all divisions: It is an automatic out if any player wears a helmet without a full face guard.]
- 2021 Covid rules (posted 5.12.21)
- Lincoln Parks & Rec Covid Release Form
Coach Reference Materials
- 2021 Coach Code of Conduct (to print, read, sign, and bring to coach meeting)
- 2021 Certificate of Liability Insurance: LPS fields and Lincoln Parks & Rec fields
- 2021 Know Your Role
- Coach/Player Shirt Numbers Form - print and complete by hand or Microsoft Word form
- Fleming Field Lightning Procedures from UNL
Coach Equipment Swap and End-of-Season Returns
Following your last tournament game, head coaches should check in their equipment at 25th & O Streets on the south side of O (where the pre-season coach meetings were held) so we can go through it for any needed repairs (or destroying) and cleaning before it’s stored for the season. Dates we’ll be there for returns are:
- Mon, July 19 from 5:30-8:00pm
- Wed, July 21 from 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Thu, July 22 from 7:30pm-10:00pm
- Mon, July 26 from 5:30-8:30pm
- Wed, July 28 from 5:00-6:30pm
If you’re running tight on any of these end times, call or text Deb at 402/430-0390 and let her know you are on your way. Once returned, we’ll go through everything for cleaning, repairing (or tossing) before storing it for the season. There will be a charge for missing equipment.
Coaches, if you’ll be out of town during these dates, please make arrangements with your assistant coach or another team parent to return the equipment bag for you. If no one is available, contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 402/430-0390 to make arrangements to drop bags off at her house in NW Lincoln.
Area Baseball Events
In the past, we have posted information about area baseball coach/player clinics, contests, tournaments, events, etc. that might interest Jr Saltdogs coaches or players. For the 2021 season, due to Covid and to restrict potential spread, we are not posting any events this year.