Area Baseball Events
As we become aware of area baseball coach/player clinics, contests, tournaments, events, etc. that might interest Jr Saltdogs coaches or players, we will provide a link to their information below. These are provided “for information only” and are not an endorsement or recommendation. [Please note JSL games can not be rescheduled if dates are in conflict.]
- December 7, 2019 and January 26, 2020 – Nebraska Wesleyan Winter Clinics, click here for more information and to register
- March 28, April 4, and April 11, 2020 – Spring Training Clinics by FUNdamental Athletics Academy exclusively for JSL players, click here for more information and how to register
- 2019 Coach Code of Conduct (print, read, sign, and bring to coach meeting)
- 2019 Certificate of Liability Insurance: LPS fields and Lincoln Parks & Rec fields [NOTE: 2020 certificates will be posted in late March 2020]
- 2019 Rules & Clarifications
- 2019 Know Your Role
- Coach/Player Shirt Numbers Form - print and complete by hand or Microsoft Word form
- 2019 Lincoln Saltdogs Watchdogs Program
- 2019 Junior Saltdogs Players Clinic with the Lincoln Saltdogs
- Indoor Practice Facilities (below are the facilities that have contacted us with information about team rental for their facilities)
Mark will be at O Street Skills and Drills (where the coach meetings were held) on Sat, May 11 from 11:00am-1:00pm for any equipment swaps that are needed.
2019 Equipment Check In After Final Tournament Game (updated 7.13.19)
Head coaches must return all their JSL equipment and bag following their last tournament game to the JSL equipment storage facility at O Street Skills & Drills at 25th & O Streets on the south side of O (where the pre-season coach meeting was held). Dates/times when the facility will be open for returns are listed below:
- Wed, July 17 from 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Thu, July 18 from 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Sat, July 20 from 12:45pm-3:30pm (U6 teams, if possible please return your bag and tee right after your game ends on the 20th)
- Mon, July 22 from 8:00pm-10:30pm (U8 teams, if possible please return your bag right after your game ends on the 22nd)
- Tue, July 23 from 8:00pm-10:30pm (U8 teams, if possible please return your bag right after your game ends on the 23rd)
- Sat, July 27 from 8:30am-10:00am
- Mon, July 29 from 5:30pm-7:30pm
Your help in removing everything from the bag and giving it a good shake out before you bring it back would be very appreciated. There will be a charge for missing equipment.
If you will be out of town during the above dates, please make arrangements with your assistant coach or another team parent to return the equipment bag for you.
If you have any problems, please email Deb at email@example.com or call/text her at 402/430-0390. If you are running a little tight to the end times above, please call/text Deb and let her know you are on your way.