- 2023 baseball rules for all divisions [2023 changes are noted in yellow shading]
Coach Reference Materials
- 2023 Coach Release and Code of Conduct (to print, read, sign, and bring to coach meeting)
- 2023 Certificates of Liability Insurance: City of Lincoln fields, LPS fields, UNL fields, Waverly fields, Diocese of Lincoln fields, Diocese of Lincoln-St Peters fields
- 2023 Know Your Role
- Lincoln Parks & Rec Release Form – a form for each player, each coach, and each umpire must be submitted. The link will take you to the form which is submitted electronically
- Fleming Field Lightning Procedures from UNL
Coach Equipment Swap and End-of-Season Returns
Following the coach meeting, if you need to switch out any equipment, please contact JSL Vice President Mark Svoboda at email@example.com.
As we near the end of the 2023 season, dates will be posted beow for coaches to return their equipment bags where the pre-season coach meetings were held at 2415 “O”Street. Enter through the garage door (on the south side of “O” Street next to the antique store):
All equipment should be returned (except used balls which you are welcome to keep). Once returned, we’ll go through everything for cleaning, repairing (or discarding) before storing it for the season. There will be a charge for missing equipment.
Coaches, if you’ll be out of town during the dates, please make arrangements with an assistant coach or another team parent to return the equipment bag for you. If no one is available, contact Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 402/430-0390 to make arrangements to drop off the bag at her house in NW Lincoln – all bags need to be returned by July 31.
Area Baseball Events
As we become aware of area baseball coach/player clinics, contests, tournaments, events, etc. that might interest Jr Saltdogs coaches or players, we will post them here. Please know that dates may conflict with scheduled JSL regular season and/or tournament games.