Area Baseball Events
As we become aware of area baseball coach/player clinics, contests, tournaments, events, etc. that might interest Jr Saltdogs coaches or players, we will provide a link to their information below. These are provided “for information only” and are not an endorsement or recommendation. [Please note JSL games can not be rescheduled if dates are in conflict.]
- December 7, 2019 and January 26, 2020 – Nebraska Wesleyan Winter Clinics, click here for more information and to register
- March 28, April 4, and April 11, 2020 – Spring Training Clinics by FUNdamental Athletics Academy exclusively for JSL players, click here for more information and how to register
- 2020 Governor Restrictions for Baseball
- 2020 Coach Code of Conduct (print, read, sign, and bring to coach meeting) – 2020 link will be added when it is finalized
- 2020 Certificate of Liability Insurance: LPS fields and Lincoln Parks & Rec fields [NOTE: 2020 certificates will be posted when we receive them - anticipated to be in April 2020]
- 2020 Rules & Clarifications
- 2020 Know Your Role
- Coach/Player Shirt Numbers Form - print and complete by hand or Microsoft Word form
- 2020 Lincoln Saltdogs Watchdogs Program
- 2020 Junior Saltdogs Players Clinic with the Lincoln Saltdogs
- Indoor Practice Facilities (below are the facilities that have contacted us with information about team rental for their facilities)
Dates will be indicated here when we will have O Street Skills and Drills (where the coach meetings are held) open for any equipment swaps that are needed.
Equipment Check In After Final Tournament Game
Head coaches must return all their JSL equipment and bag following their last tournament game to the JSL equipment storage facility at O Street Skills & Drills at 25th & O Streets on the south side of O (where the pre-season coach meeting was held). Dates/times when the facility will be open for returns will be listed below when they are set.
Your help in removing everything from the bag and giving it a good shake out before you bring it back would be very appreciated. There will be a charge for missing equipment.
If you will be out of town during the scheduled dates, please make arrangements with your assistant coach or another team parent to return the equipment bag for you.
If you have any problems, please email Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 402/430-0390. If you are running a little tight to the end times above, please call/text Deb and let her know you are on your way.