- 2018 Coach Code of Conduct (print, read, sign, and bring to coach meeting)
- 2019 Certificate of Liability Insurance: Certificates for both LPS fields and Lincoln Parks & Rec fields will be posted here in early April
- 2018 Rules & Clarifications
- 2018 Know Your Role
- Coach/Player Shirt Numbers Form - print and complete by hand or Microsoft Word form
- Lincoln Saltdogs - 2018 Watchdogs Program
- Junior Saltdogs Sandlot Sundays with the Lincoln Saltdogs – click here for the 2018 dates and times
- Indoor Practice Facilities (below are the facilities that have contacted us with information about team rental for their facilities)
Equipment Check In After Final Tournament Game (updated 1.8.19)
Head coaches must return all their JSL equipment and bag following their last tournament game to the JSL equipment storage facility at O Street Skills & Drillz at 25th & O Streets on the south side of O (where the pre-season coach meeting was held). Dates/times when the facility will be open for returns will be listed below in July.
If you as head coach are not available during any of the posted dates, please make arrangements with your assistant coach or another team parent to return the equipment bag for you. If you have any problems, please email Deb at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text her at 402/430-0390. There will be a charge for missing equipment.
2019 Area Coach Clinics / Player Clinics & Contests / Tournaments / Other
As we become aware of area coach/player clinics, contests, area tournaments, or other events which might interest Jr Saltdogs coaches or players, we will provide a link to their information below. These are provided “for information only” and are not an endorsement or recommendation. [Please note JSL games can not be rescheduled if dates are in conflict.